A new year: whether rolling over into 2014 causes feelings of hope, uncertainty, trepidation, or even some amalgam of the three, chances are that New Years is a holiday that holds some weight with you. In honor of all the resolutions we’ve been hearing floating around, we’re doing something a little different today. Below you’ll find six tools to help you bring about the kind of change you wish to see in this time of new beginnings. Whatever your goal, we hope you reach it and then some. Happy 2k14, friends.
1. GET ORGANIZED: Reclaimed Oak Desk Tray, Kaufmann Mercantile.
2. HIT THE GYM: Club Monaco x Reigning Champ Vintage Crest Reissue Crew, Club Monaco
3. TRY SOMETHING NEW: Breckinridge Bourbon
4. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF: Baxter of California Sunscreen, Men’s Essentials
5. TAKE YOUR TIME: Giesen & Forsoth Maple Handle Straight Razor, Prospector Co.
6. WRITE IT DOWN: Journal Standard Notebook, Hickoree’s
7. DO GOOD: Enamel Sign, Best Made Co.